Esse Events is specialised in the organisation of training courses, medical conferences and workshops, supervising every aspect of it in order to fulfill the set goals.
Esse Events offers a wide range of services related to the organisation of conferences, exhibitions, business meetings.
We support our customers at all stages of the organisation process through a discreet yet incisive presence, being an efficient and proactive partner.GLOBAL EVENT PLANNING
- Preparation of a preliminary project according to customer’s needs
- Venue selection
- Identification of objectives and definition of strategies required to fulfill them
- Evaluation of the most adequate sponsorship and funding opportunities
ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING
- Design of a communication strategy for each event
- Event logo design and graphics
- Design and management of event website and social media pages
- Event marketing through direct mail by making use of our database
- Media relations (press agency, press releases and conferences)
- Compilation, updating and monitoring of a preliminary budget
- Administrative management of registration fees, sponsorships, suppliers
- Compilation of the final balance and closure of all administrative duties
C.M.E. (CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION)
- Identification and Research of Potential Sponsors
- Design of customised sponsorship packages
PRINTING SERVICES AND CONFERENCE KITS
Handling of all formalities for the assignation of C.M.E. credits
- Design and printing of conference material
- Personalised conference bags, pens, gadgets, gifts, etc.
- Transcription and publication of conference proceedings
- Hotel reservations for speakers, participants, accompanying persons
- Travel arrangements for speakers and guests
- Travel-related services (shuttle service, car rental, etc...)
COORDINATION OF COLLATERAL SERVICES
- Relations with public authorities, sponsors, suppliers, speakers, etc...
- Management of registrations and assistance to participants
- Congress secretariat desk for on-site registration, welcoming and assistance to delegates
- Supervision and coordination of all services during the event
- Catering services
- Arrangement of high quality audio visual equipment
- Photo and video shoots
- Exclusive and spectacular set ups
- Multilingual hostesses and stewards, conference and exhibition staff
- Translation and interpreting services
- Social programs for invited speakers, delegates, accompanying persons (excursions, food and drink tours, concerts, shows and entertainment)
- Customised tours with professional tourist guides
Today's fast-changing healthcare environment and knowledge, together with the increasing level of technological innovation, makes it more and more difficult for healthcare professionals to keep up-to-date.In order to monitor healthcare professionals training activities, governments have implemented C.M.E. Programs.
C.M.E. is the abbreviation for Continuing Medical Education and consists of all educational activities, both theoretical and practical, which serve to improve the knowledge, skills, and performance of healthcare professionals.
In order to be directly involved in the planning process and guarantee the high quality standards of its training programmes, Esse Events is registered to Agenas (Italian National Agency for Regional Health Services) as a Provider (ID 3932).